Hello, I’m PlatEon, mod of AskPlatinumTheFlygon and AskMagicTheSylveon, and here with me there are Yonder, mod of Ask-Gentleman-Xerneas, and Akua, mod of Ask-Cobalion!
We are here for announcing you this wonderful and amazing event: Snow Festival! We are doing this event for celebrating winter holidays and Christmas all together! We hope you’ll have fun with us… and our activities!
As you can see from the video, the location of the event is Valle Nevosa… This name derives from Italian, and it’s the literal translation of Snowy Valley… I suppose the reason of our choice is obvious xD! Also it’s a nice name ;)!
But, precisely, the event will be centered around Cottage Amicizia, which means Friendship Cottage (it derives, again, from Italian), where all the activities will take place! This cottage is made of 3 floors:
- Ground Floor;
- First Floor;
For helping you, we have drawn a map of the floors:
First Floor and Basement:
Now, we will explain briefly what you’ll find in the floors:
- Ground Floor: This is the heart of the event, where there are the Entertainment Area, where your muses can have fun singing and dancing with our djs, Roxanne and Yuki, or showing their talent to everyone to our stage, free for everyone, or playing the shooting game with Jelly and Meep! And there are our entertainers, Nugget and Iris, who will amuse you! Also, if your muses will be hungry, there’s the Area Food, where they will find Magic who will serve you whatever you want! Don’t forget the Booths Area, who everyone could use for selling stuff! Finally, there the Area Events, where the main events will take place!
- First Floor: Here there’s a big Terrace, where the muses can see the whole valley! Enjoy the wonderful view!
- Basement: If you like battles, this is the right place for you! Here there’s our big Arena, which derives from a cave, as you can see from the amazingly big crystals which covers the ceiling!
For this events, we have prepared many activities! The most important ones are:
- Tombola, where the muses will play a kind of raffle. Many big prizes are up for grabs! It will be done just before Christmas, between the 22th and the 23th!
- Secret Santa, a surprising and mysterious event. What is, you’ll know when the time comes… It will be done for Christmas!
- New Year’s Dance, where the muses will have fun with a wonderful party, dancing, singing and even more! It will be done from the 28th to the 31th!
- And much more!
That’s all for now! Just some things you should know:
- Please, remember that this event is only for Pokémon Ask Blogs!
- The event will last from 18th December to 31 December! But you can take part to it as long as you want, if you need it for your plot or if you want to have fun even more! The dates are the ones when the official activities will be done, but you aren’t forced to follow them literally xD!
- This event tracks #snowfestival2013
That’s all for now, thank you for listening us! We hope you’ll take part and you’ll have fun! See you!
Akua, Plateon and Yonder
After Victor left the children in bed, he heard someone urgently knocking at the door. Wondering who it could be at this time, Victor opened the door to find Ananke, stricken with fear, along with Rain. Victor, being high-strung at the moment himself could only blurt out, “What do you want?”
Ananke responded, “I need to see Virgil, now.” Victor, remembering that Ananke was Virgil’s prom date, decided that it couldn’t hurt to let them in, especially since Rain was there, nothing could possible go wrong.
Victoria gave a quick and worried look to Victor before Victor admitted, “I-I’m sorry. It’s all my fault, that he’s this way.”
Victoria, sensing that Ananke had significant psychic power-and rage-kept a careful eye on Ananke, while Victor continued, “I lost control of myself and cut him all over, and he’s been in pain since. I don’t know what caused his wounds to reopen today-b-but, I’m s-sorry. I’m just so sorry.”
Rain looked to Victor in disbelieving horror, shaken by the savagery of the wounds inflicted upon Virgil, “Wh-no-Victor-you-?” he asked weakly
Ananke’s body also trembled, but it wasn’t fear. It was rage. It built up rather quickly, remembering the condition Virgil had come to her before in, and her vow to destroy whoever was responsible. Virgil had told her to stay her hand however and she complied. Seeing him bloody and motionless, she wished she had disobeyed as she let her anger erupt at the one responsible.
"MONSTER! Murderer! I will never forgive you for this-! Your hands are stained with the blood of the helpless-! HOW COULD YOU-!?" she screamed, half of her insults intermixed with words in a language Rain couldn’t understand as she turned around on the gallade. Rain gasped as her body glowed and crackled with barely suppressed psychic energy and he grabbed his cousin’s arm, tearfully begging, "Ananke-! Ananke stop, not here please-! You’ll hurt him-" Ananke’s energy sparked, making Rain hiss and pull his hand free in pain, "I WANT to hurt him-! HE did this-!"
"No Ananke I mean Virgil-! You could hurt Virgil-!" He tried to calm her fury desperately, despite his own heart aching for the pain his cousin was in.
Victor was taken aback, “…He’s the helpless one…and I’m the murderer?”
He continued with a quickening pace, “He’s not helpless, alright? He was psychotic that one day-right after I evolved into a gallade, he took me down. He was going to murder me. If Victoria didn’t-“
Victoria suddenly interrupted, “Victor. Calm down, please.”
Without skipping a beat, Victor continued furiously, “-and then I saw Virgil doing some kind of psychic-psy-whatever you psychics do to each other! He was hurting Victoria!
Victor started advancing towards the two gardevoirs. Victoria was alarmed to notice that Victor was unsheathing his blades, “Who knows what he would have done if I didn’t stop him?!”
"I HATE TRYING TO NOT LOSE EVERYTHING AND THEN BREAKING EVERYTHING ANYWAY AND THEN EVERYONE HATING ME FOR IT! I HATE IT! IT’S ALWAYS MY FAULT! I HATE MYSELF!" Victor shrieked the words in an agonized voice, in stark contrast to his usual soft-spoken tone.
Victor still breathed heavily and quickly and strained against Victoria’s grasp. Victoria turned to the other two and said in a clear but stern tone, “Please, I need you two to leave.”
prolly should put the stopper there in terms of highschool au asks, I need to focus on a plot rp now, but thanks for amusing me/driving Victor+Virgil insane/giving Victoria a reason to be a hoodlum
Tums: So…what do you think? Be honest!
The technique could be better, but someone as hardworking as you will master it easily. And in the mean time, your paintings having pleasant colors and are calming to look at.
Aheh, you shouldn’t compare your art to mine. I’ve just had a lot of practice. I mean, I bet my sculptures just won’t compare to yours-I’ve made all of one lop-sided pot, haha. If anything, you should compare your art to your own, I’m sure you’ll find that you’ve really improved. Either way, we know that the point of art is to have fun and relax, of course.
askreaper-dusknoir said: (( I just realized, should I be more worried for Virgil’s health or Reaper’s since a teacher told him to EAT A CALCULATOR- X”D ))
Awww Virg is gonna be fine, he can survive falling off a cliff and being shredded up by a psycho, remember? Reaper on the other hand needs to watch it, he’s about to bring down society.
asknicolaivanguard said: hal no, you broke virgil
asknicolaivanguard said: hal look what you’ve done D:
raimun would hal even give a f**k